What is contextual link building?
Contextual link building is the process whereby you include a link to a relevant site within the body of the text you are writing. Google and other search engines note the presence of such links and use them to rank your site or page. Pages with contextual links will rank higher on Google than pages without such links. The keywords or words that you wish to link to other sites should be surrounded by text on either side. Most important is to link to sites that are relevant to yours, since Google places great value on relevancy.
Types of contextual links:
When you use a link to another site or blog within the body of text you are writing, this is considered to be an “outgoing” or “external link.” Hopefully the blog or site owner will request a link back to your site; this is a “reciprocal link.” You can link to other pages within your site; this is an “internal link.” All these count as contextual links as long as they are placed within the text of your post.
Top 10 Advantages of Contextual Link Building:
1. A contextual link will provide the reader with more information on the topic.
2. The reader will be more likely to return to your site again, knowing that you provide good information.
3. Use of good contextual links will build trust in your readers.
4. Writers of other blogs or sites will become aware of your site.
5. Writers of the other blog or sites may link back to your site, which gives your
site and theirs more exposure and more credibility.
6. Contextual link building brings you and your site more recognition.
7. The use of contextual links will increases the search engine optimization
(SEO) of your site.
8. Google will give your page a higher page rank.
9. Use of contextual links will bring more traffic to your site.
10.Increased sales should accompany the increased traffic to your site.
Two ways to select contextual links for your site:
You can search online for relevant sites to which to link your webpage or blog. Go to the potential link and make sure you like what they are saying and that it is relevant. Try to pick sites that are written by experts, and get a good amount of traffic. The second way is to let a professional do it for you. There are a number of companies which provide this service, but make sure you are contracting with a company that places contextual links, not just regular links. Google does not like or rank regular links.
Link Builder Services:
There are several professional companies which provide link builder services, including The Link Building Agency in London, UK. The Link Building Agency provides two levels of link building campaigns, as well as dedicated executives for outsourcing your company’s full-time link building needs. All links are manually built which means that they will definitely be relevant to your site or blog; this is an important feature of the link builder services they supply. The professional services of The Link Building Agency will bring more traffic and sales to your site.
JDZ is a freelance writer who is interested in blogging and internet marketing.Google+