Who among us as internet marketers and people who get paid online would have expected something come our way and turn our online strategies down? We know we have been warned by the so-called search engine algorithms, but we have tried to stick doing it our own way. We never thought it could come out that soon and our manipulative tactics are now being disregarded.
Many sites have been put down for the very fact that they won’t be promising to earn anymore. Many individuals who have been depending on their affiliate sites got affected and left the online world of opportunities. The search engine released their two non-wild zoo animals, the Panda and Penguin. They came to us in a subtle way and became the best janitors the “search” has ever encountered.
Now, what happened to the “search”? While these two has been considered by many online marketers as their curse, a lot of people also have considered them a big blessing. Why? This is because we all have been swimming around a polluted river, cluttered with information that could be considered trash – all results of spamming.
Today, we have found one great way of being compliant to what the search engine really wants. This is a way where we could continue with our get paid opportunities online. Well, we should have done this from the start, right? But since all other tactics of other marketers have gone wild, our natural ways seem to have not worked well in the past. The good news now is we can go natural and this is in the form of guest blogging or guest posting.
Guest blogging is a natural way of search engine optimization since though we are building links in our posts, we are getting linked to, with and through other reputable websites. We get this chance by simply searching for existing websites who does have relevant information and are real websites that stand there for a purpose. We can do this on blogs too, as long as we find that they do have a high value with regards to the information they give, their page rank and most of all their domain authority. Link backs from such websites even if it’s only a single one could be a lot stronger than your usually blasted thousand links a day in the past.
To be effective in guest blogging or guest posting, you have to be sure you comply to what the website owner requires. Your write-ups will be sent to them for approval and be published live as soon as they are satisfied with your work. The very requirements of guest blogs are the following:
- You must write something relevant to the website
- You must write your own original article and should be no found duplicates of any posts of you or others online
- You must write it in good grammar
- You must write it in an interesting manner
- Forget about keywords, they could bring harm to your website (you can inject a keyword or two but make them sound natural)
- Your topics must not go out of tune with the website
- You must comply to the rules of the website owner
Another good thing of getting into guest blogging as you work from home is that the moment you are searching for websites/blogs and contacting the website admin or owners, you already have the opportunity of driving traffic to your site. This is because you have to include a link to your website for the purpose of introducing to them. A single visit by each of those contacts to your website helps.
If you have somehow been attached to the old way of SEO, now is your time to go natural. It may get you to spend more time but turns out to be effective. Guest blogging is worth the time invested.
- Biella Coleman, guest blogging at Concurring Opinions – Sometime in the not-too-distant future, we will publish an ethnography of hackers from Biella Coleman. So it is fairly serendipitous that I found her introductory post to a series of articles she is writing for the Concurring Opinions blog (well serendipitous in the sense that her editor sent me the link. I hope you will check our her posts over the next month.
- 5 Proven Ways to Find Targeted Traffic to Your Blog – Finding new readers & getting traffic to your blog isn’t hard. But most of the bloggers (especially the new bloggers) don’t know how to grab someone’s attention. Most of the bloggers think that creating more articles can produce more search traffic.
- Philanthropy: More Than a Word | Eli – K-State Blogs – Merriam-Webster defines philanthropy as goodwill to members of the human race, but to be honest, I had no idea what the word meant before I came to college. A few years later, I find my weekly schedule chocked full of various philanthropies, some campus-wide and others put on by individual Greek organizations. One thing ties all these events together the proceeds go to various local and national charities working to assist individuals all around the world.
- Guest Blogging as a (Promotional) Link Building Strategy – Sugarrae – I’m often asked about the best ways to go about link building. And my first response (because it’s a technique that absolutely anyone can use) is usually guest blogging. Not only because it helps build links, but when done on the right blogs, it can also bring traffic, exposure and send the various other signals search engines use in today’s ranking algorithms.
- 5 Top Ways to Write A Killer Guest Post | Blogging Tips – PureNews is an amazingly sleek and powerful news theme with unlimited color variations. If your answer is no, use the following top ways to write a killer guest post that converts more. Writing killer guest posts is not a rocket science, but you should know few tips to write a guest post which attracts more people attention.
- #1 Guest Blogging Incentive: Backlinks (Guidelines and Ethics … – Accepting guest posts is an effective way to freshen up your blog, share various perspectives and build a stronger community (especially if you manage such a multi-author, multi-topic resource as SEJ). Naturally, if you want to get the maximum benefit from guest blogging, you will need to give back. This post is about the most popular (yet, NOT the most important) benefit of guest blogging: linking: best practices and ethics of linking back to your guest bloggers (as well as allowing them to).
- 8 Ways to Practice Penguin-Proof Safe Guest Blogging | Search … – Two months removed from the release of Google’s Penguin update, panic and conjecture are giving way to a clearer understanding of how it actually works and how it can affect a site’s SERP placement. While spam sites themselves took a hit with Panda (along with the juice their links imparted), Penguin is targeting more webspam and link strategies directly. Here’s how to continue guest blogging and building good links, without concern for Penguin penalties.
- Top Sites That Allow Guest Posting | Blogging Tips – PureNews is an amazingly sleek and powerful news theme with unlimited color variations. Everyone is looking for the best blogs that they can submit their content to, but the task of finding quality blogs that allow guest posting is such a pain! Are you looking to only submit your guest post content to sites with a certain PageRank or Alexa ranking? If so, you can be wasting a lot of time just by searching for what sites you want to submit content there. There must be an easier way! Thanks to Blogging.
- Everyone Is Guest Posting, Must I Join Them? | Blogging Tips – PureNews is an amazingly sleek and powerful news theme with unlimited color variations. The other day, I got a message from a subscriber and he was worried about the popular marketing strategy guest posting. Everyone is guest posting, must I join them? He asked.
- Review: Guest Blog Genius – Scalable White Hat Link Building – Over the last 2-3 years, guest blogging has become too popular. If you have a blog that allows guest blogging, you will realize the magnanimity of this trend. I know one or two people who earn no less than 1000 USD per month writing paid guest blogs on other blogs.
- [GET] Huge SEO Footprints Collections – Here is My Huge SEO Footprints Collections Edu Footprints site:.edu “forums register” site:.edu “register iam over 13 years of age forum” site:.edu “discussion board register” site:.edu “bulletin board register” site:.edu “message board … post” “Send a guest post” “Send your post” “Bloggers Wanted” “Guest Post” “Guest Blogging Spot” “Submit a Guest Post” “Become a Guest Blogger” “Guest Post Guidelines” “Want to Write for” “Blogs that Accept Guest Blogging” “Blogs …
- Link Building Strategies Using Search Operators | SEM and SEO … – These advanced search operators are for searching websites that offers guest blogging opportunities. Guest blogging is one of the best way to build links as it’s not only for increasing your website rank through search engine …
- A Quick Guide to Guest Blogging – Guest blogging put simply is when you write content for another blog that is owned and run by somebody else. Although the concept has been around for a many years it has become more and more popular in the last few years due to the fact that everyone is a winner. The Guest Blogger : You get yourself or business exposure to a new audience, potentially more traffic and a link back to your site.