About 94% of people looking for real estate will begin their search online. This means that not only is it a must to have an online presence. It must be one that people will find when searching through search engines. Potential customers need to find you the first time they search because it is likely they wont perform the same search again..
Does that mean you need to sacrifice quality articles so that you can get your keywords in for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)? Well not necessarily. You also want them to come back to your site again and again and it is quality articles that will do that.
Search Engine Optimisation vs Quality Articles?
When writing blogs and website content there is often a tension between SEO and quality writing. Some writers will make SEO their priority and fill their articles with as many keywords as possible to get them as high up on search engines as possible, while others will focus on writing a quality article and maybe just slip in one or two key words.
You need lots of keywords to keep your website high on search engines but stuffing an article with keywords can make it difficult and boring to read. People will not come back to the website if the content is rubbish.
So what is the best way? Is it a happy medium between the two or is their an alternative?
50% of website searches are done once and never again so as well as getting first time visitors through SEO you need to make sure they come back again.
With so many people searching for real estate online it makes sense to make the most of your online marketing. Here is some advice in how to do that and how to get overcome that tension between SEO and quality.
Have Landing Pages
A landing page is the page that your visitor will first come to when finding your website through a search engine. This is the page that you can fill with as many keywords as possible so that whatever search term is used you will come up high on the search engine.
You can have several landing pages each, with a slightly different focus, aimed at different client groups.
The quality and content on these pages probably will not be the best so the important thing is to direct people with links to other pages quickly and easily.
Have quality blogs on other pages
Here you can have really useful blog content that people will enjoy reading. On these pages you can concentrate on having quality articles so that people will keep revisiting your website over and over. You can have a variety of articles from mortgage advice, to what to look for when viewing a house, to features on interesting houses for sale.
These pages don’t need to be full of keywords or even be promotional because people that use these blogs as a resource for useful real estate buying advice are likely to convert to customers anyway at some point.
Are you in real estate business? www.istosglobal.com can help you with your accounting and auditing services needed from your company
- Real Estate SEO Tips, Google Penguin and Panda Updates | Real … – Real estate SEO tips – social media engagement and connecting with people is the key to good rankings. Google Penguin and Panda Updates.
- Ultimate SEO Tips for Your Real Estate Business | Return On Now – Hey! I was reading through your website and loved the design and content. Is there any way I could help contribute? Thanks, Christine. Reply. Vicky. View 1 hour 36 minutes ago. i am looking for real estate seo tips and i found …
- SEO/SEM: Top 10 SEO Tips for Real Estate – However, if you are property utilizing real estate SEO tips that prove to be highly effective and remain patient, your website will start climbing in rank before your eyes. Posted by Best-Mature at 21:27 · Email ThisBlogThis!
- Real Estate SEO | SEO Notebook | Real Estate SEO Tips – Real Estate SEO – Success in real estate this means being visible in the search engines. Real Estate SEO Tips from the SEO Notebook.
- Real Estate SEO Tips – Dallas SEO – Click to read six tips to help you dominate the internet without breaking a sweat from the Dallas SEO Guru, Mike Stewart.